Sunday, January 17, 2016

Slapping at the ball

Finally able to naturally get the head dip after impact. I always wondered how to do this. And now it's comes with the changes to my swing. The other thing I noticed is that my swing path is naturally more inside out, or I should say my follow through is more outside even thought it doesn't feel like it when I'm swinging. But the tape confirms it.

  • Right hand in "stop" position like going to slap at the ball at top of backswig
  • right should proped up and downswing like coming over the top
  • Turn hips level, keep right hip high
  • At the last second before impact LSB
The image of my swing path is straight down the line but it's the LSB on the downswing which brings the club inside. Completely different conception of the swing. But now I see it in pros swings. Funny how you see what you're looking for.

Balls going straight to slight draw. Dosn't feel natural at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment